I’m super excited to announce that with very little hesitation I’ve decided to take the Yakezie Challenge.
If you aren’t familiar with the challenge the rules are pretty simple. Here’s an excerpt from the site.
THE YAKEZIE NETWORK ALEXA RANKING CHALLENGE
2) Write consistently 2-4 times a week for 6 months.
3) Install the Yakezie badge with pride.
4) Announce on your blog that you have joined the challenge.
5) Selflessly promote others.
6) Your goal is to break 200,000 in Alexa after 6 months. If you are already under 200,000, your goal is to break 100,000. If you are under 100,000, your goal is to break 50,000 and so forth. This straight forward two step process helps ensure that we allow those who truly want to be a part of The Yakezie into the network.
7) Introduce yourself on the Yakezie Challengers Forum and get to know your fellow Challengers and Members.
8) Once the 6-month challenge is over, let us know how far you’ve come in the forums, on your blog, and via an e-mail. If you’ve developed good relationships, broken 200,000 in Alexa, and are ready for the next step, we will invite you to submit a form and write your Yakezie Member Post and become an official member.
Remember, persistence is the key to success!
Sam @ Financial Samurai – “Slicing Through Money’s Mysteries”
Yakezie Network Founder
Plan Going Forward
This will help keep my goals inline for this year and I’m really excited about it. My plan is to post on Mondays and Wednesdays through out the year. 2016 is only 13 days old but it’s already going great.
As for my Alexa ranking it’s 4,767,727 at the time of writing this. So I have a long way to go to get into the top 200,000 websites. But I figure I would rather shoot for the stars and end up on the moon, than say “Maybe next year” and know I would never do it. Take action! It’s the only way to move forward.
See you on Monday!
PS Sign up for the newsletter below so you don’t miss out on any posts. I have some great series coming up.