April’s Challenge Breakdown
- April 1 – Grocery shopping Saved $8.40 thanks to the Flipp app.
- April 2-5 I didn’t have any savings 🙁 apart from buying some much needed things to renovate the bathroom there’s nothing to report
- April 6 – I’m back! Saved 8.42 today between groceries (Man I love the the Flipp app.) and returning some our bathroom renos we didn’t use.
- April 7 – No spending.
- April 8 – I got a picture for free from Walmart when I didn’t have any change to pay for it. $0.10 Seriously excited for this one. Getting something free is always great.
- April 9 – No Savigns
- April 10 – Saved $30 on a new microphone for podcasting, all I had to do was ask for a price match
- April 11 – Saved $16.69 on groceries.
- April 12 – Saved $0.12 on a chocolate bar. It’s small but it still counts
- April 13-14 – Bundled Cellphone savings of $40 boo yah!
- April 15 – No savings
- April 16 – Saved $3 on movie tickets and concessions using the Scene card. You can get it for free here. Checked out the Jungle Book… WOW! Go see it on the big screen. Totally worth it.
- April 20 – Finally some Grocery Savings 6.56
- April 23 – Two coupons for Toys’r’us saved us $20 Woohoo!!!
- April 24 – Costco discounts. $12
- April 25 – Some more grocery savings $4.96
- April 27 – Saved $25 on my semi-annual coffee order, another $36 by taking part of the Bluehost one day sale . Then we met with our insurance agent and are saving $106.09 every month with the changes to our insurance.
- April 30 – Saved a total of $5.12 on groceries today. I love saving money don’t you?!
Total Savings for April – $322.46
FREE Ultimate Guide: How To Get Out Of Debt
We will send you our guide to becoming debt free and other useful resources to help you with your finances.