May 2016 Save the Savings Challenge Results
Here are my results for May 2016. If you are wanting to join the challenge. Take a look at it here.
- May 1 and 2 – Some gift savings $27.50 and grocery savings $4.63 to kick of the month. Mother’s day is coming early. Make sure to get on board with your savings. 🙂
- May 3-7 – No Savings to report 🙁 but it’s because there was no spending 🙂
- May 8-10 – Total savings, from Costco, groceries, and gifts for various parties was $86.43
- May 11-16 – The good news is that we haven’t been doing as much shopping, grocery savings for the weekend sits at 12.13
- May 17-20 Grocery savings of $6.05.
- May 21 – Monthly savings on Cell Phone bundling, $40, and $106.09 every month with the changes to our insurance last month
- May 23 – Grocery savings of $10.01
- May 24 – Plants and Gardening Items $18.98
- May 25 – Grocery Savings of $23.93
- May 30 – Grovery savings $5.12
Total Savings for May – $340.87
FREE Ultimate Guide: How To Get Out Of Debt
Sign up for our weekly emails and we will send you our guide to becoming debt free and other useful resources to help you with your money.