May 2016 Save the Savings Challenge Results
Here are my results for May 2016. If you are wanting to join the challenge. Take a look at it here.
- May 1 and 2 – Some gift savings $27.50 and grocery savings $4.63 to kick of the month. Mother’s day is coming early. Make sure to get on board with your savings. 🙂
- May 3-7 – No Savings to report 🙁 but it’s because there was no spending 🙂
- May 8-10 – Total savings, from Costco, groceries, and gifts for various parties was $86.43
- May 11-16 – The good news is that we haven’t been doing as much shopping, grocery savings for the weekend sits at 12.13
- May 17-20 Grocery savings of $6.05.
- May 21 – Monthly savings on Cell Phone bundling, $40, and $106.09 every month with the changes to our insurance last month
- May 23 – Grocery savings of $10.01
- May 24 – Plants and Gardening Items $18.98
- May 25 – Grocery Savings of $23.93
- May 30 – Grovery savings $5.12
Total Savings for May – $340.87
Looking For Some New Ways to Make Extra Money?
Our FREE guide will show you 10 ways you can start making extra money in your spare time