If you haven’t heard of an Instant Pot, you will. They are like a slow cooker, combined with a pressure cooker and a bunch of other things all in one. They even make yogurt! It’s crazy to think that this one device does so many things. If you are new to Intant Pot craze, then you will be best served to start out with some of these 25 Tasty and Easy Instant Pot Dinners.
What is an Instant Pot, and why should you care?
If you are a Instant pot beginner, and you aren’t really sure why you should get another kitchen device, this one is perfect for families on the go. It has the ability to cook things remarkably quick, up to 70% quicker than traditional methods! We’re talking soft boiled eggs in minutes, ribs in a fraction of the time and it’s all thanks to this one kitchen gadget that is quickly becoming the item families can’t live without.
If you are thinking about getting one, or already have one and are looking for new ideas to try. These 25 ideas below will be a great starting point on your Instant Pot Journey.
Here are a few models for you to check out if you don’t have one.
- Instant Pot Pot Roast with Gravy – Homemade for Elle
- Pressure Cooker Spicy White Chicken Chili – Dash of Evans
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie – Eating On A Dime
- Instant Pot Cashew Chicken – A Mom’s Impression
- Pressure Cooker Ground Beef Goulash – Thrifty Jinxy
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken and Rice – Saving Dollars & Sense
- Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken – Rebooted Mom
- Pressure Cooker General Tso’s Chicken – Christy’s Cozy Corner
- Instant Pot Steak Sandwiches – New South Charm
- Instant Pot Sausage Cacciatore – This Worthey Life
- Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken – Thrifty Jinxy
- Instant Pot Potato Soup – Three Little Ferns
- Instant Pot Pasta and Meatballs – Cook Eat Go
- Pressure Cooker Instant Pot Meatloaf – A Mom’s Impression
- Instant Pot Vegetable Soup – Mashup Mom
- Instant Pot Taco Pasta – New South Charm
- Quick White Bean & Turkey Chili – Simply Stacie
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup – The Cents’Able Shoppin
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops – Must Have Mom
- Instant Pot Sticky Chicken – It Is A Keeper
- Rich & Juicy Pressure Cooker Pot Roast – Busy Creating Memories
- Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi – Crayons and Cravings
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore – Saving Dollars & Sense
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Taco Casserole – Serendipity and Spice
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs – Wondermom Wannabe
Looking for some more budget friendly recipes? Need some more recipes to spruce up your meals? Here are some more recipe collections
- 25 Mouth Watering and Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
- 25 Quick and Healthy Lunches
- 25 Tasty Must Try Budget Dinner Recipes
- 26 Quick Family Dinners that Can be Ready 15 Minutes
FREE Ultimate Guide: How To Get Out Of Debt
Sign up for our weekly emails and we will send you our guide to becoming debt free and other useful resources to help you with your money.