Why Deliver with Uber Eats?
Making money with your car just got easier. Uber Eats is an online and app-based food delivery service currently available in 6000+ cities and growing across 45 counttires! While driving people around has its ups and downs, food won’t argue or ask you questions, it’s just you and some items getting delivered so you can keep listening to the latest Ed Sheeran album and enjoy your drive.
Vehicle requirements for delivering with Uber Eats are simple
Depending on where you live you may not even need a car! Uber Eats gives you the option to deliver with a bike, or scooter or car. This will depend on your city but it’s nice to know you have options. In short here are the guidelines for delivering with Uber Eats*.
● Have a valid driver’s license in your name (if delivering by car or scooter) or government-issued ID (if delivering by bicycle or on foot)
● Minimum age: between 18 and 21, depending upon the jurisdiction
● Vehicle requirements: 20 years old or newer and must be a 2 or 4 door car if delivering by car. Must have a motorized scooter under 50cc if delivering by scooter.
● If you don’t have a car, you can deliver with a bike/scooter and valid SSN depending on your location
*Vehicle options and person requirements vary by location
Click here to deliver with Uber Eats
Sign-up to deliver with Uber Eats
Getting started as a deliverer is pretty straightforward. Click the link below to sign up. From there it’s a short process. Next your information will be reviewed and you will be notified whether or not you are ready to start delivering!
Once You Are Cleared
Getting going is straightforward. The background check process may take 3-5 business days to complete, but background checks can take longer depending on a number of factors, such as local government processes or access to county courthouse records. Once you have been cleared to deliver with Uber Eats, you will be able to accept delivery requests.
Once you accept the request for an order, you will head to the pick-up location and transport the delivery to its final destination.
Here’s the best part…
The app automatically charges the user for you and you will never have to collect any fees.
Once the delivery is completed, you and the customer can rate each other.
You will then be paid via direct deposit and can cash out to a registered debit card up to five times per week if you sign up with Instant Pay. Terms Apply.
Final Thoughts on Becoming a Delivery Person with Uber Eats
If you want to deliver with Uber Eats delivery person, go for it! It is a great way to earn some extra cash. Since payments are handled through the app on the phone, you never have to worry about carrying cash on you or collecting any fees.
If you are looking for a great side gig when you have the time Uber Eats could be exactly what you are looking for.
Uber Eats: a great way to earn money in your spare time and on your own schedule.
Click to get started making extra money now.
Looking for More Ways to Make Money? Here are some great resources:
- 70+ Interesting Ways to Make More Money
- How to Make Money with No Money
- 10 Incredibly Cool Ways to Make Money With Pets
- How to Make Money on Your Professional Sports Team WITHOUT Gambling
- 10+ Simple Ways to Make Money on Your Couch
- How to Get Paid to Exercise and Lose Weight
- 7 Ways to Make Money With Your House
Help others find out about this by sharing it!
As a customer, I really like UberEats. It’s fast, convenient, and well-priced ($5 plus tip in my area). They also have a large selection of local restaurants, and the app is easy to use.